Year-Round 2.0 Field Coat
- Temp Rating
Light enough for spring and summer, yet warm enough to take you comfortably into the field in winter. The quilted water-repellent polyester shell and 100g of synthetic insulation provide weather protection in a lightweight, cross-seasonal style.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- ThermaFill® insulation maintains warmth even in wet conditions
- Adjustable waist back tabs
- Snap-close front patch pockets
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productSandy H.Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAnother excellent jacket from EB!Mar 7, 2019
I am 5'3" and I weigh 103 lbs. I usually take an Eddie Bauer XS, and this is what I ordered. The jacket fits perfectly. I am able to layer a sweater underneath it. I have worn it twice in weather around 32 degrees, and it was light but warm. I really like this jacket, especially the way the waist can be narrowed by means of snaps if one wishes and the way the collar can be zipped up around the neck. I chose the color loden green because I wanted a jacket I could wear with either black or brown clothes. The green is a medium shade with a hint of brown - very pleasing to the eye - and the jacket is lined in a contrasting tan color. I feel that the green is not too dark or autumnal a color for wearing in spring (and is equally good for fall and winter). I would wear this jacket with pants or a skirt. It is an extremely versatile jacket, and I'm happy with my purchase. I think I will be wearing this jacket all the time!
- Yes, I recommend this productMary KGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFeminine and functional!Mar 6, 2019
Love the fit! A little curve at the waist and room for hips. Beautiful cut and perfect color😊
- Yes, I recommend this productYACGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVERY NICEMar 5, 2019
Bought at clearance. We had a very warmish New Year's Eve and wearing wool garments underneath, it was surprisingly very warm and looks great in Loden color. If worn with appropriate clothing, it will keep you warm in fortyish temperatures. This particular 'field' line of various styles I have been extremely pleased with and own similar ones with buttons instead (vest, jacket, parka). Naturally, it depends where you live. I'm in NYC experiencing bipolar weather this winter. The two way zipper is a plus.