Kettle Mountain StormShed Jacket
- Secure Pocket
- Water Repellent
A classic field jacket built from top-shelf waxed cotton fabric, this guide's favorite sheds rough weather in traditional style.
- StormShed shell provides rugged weather protection
- British Millerain® classic waxed cotton with water-repellent finish
- 50-denier polyester lining
- Classic style gets better with use
- Shooting patch details
- Corduroy collar
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets with snap closure
- Lower pockets have tuck-in flaps
- This fit is designed specifically for the female body, and allows unrestricted arm movement—both up and forward—while reducing bulk.
- Yes, I recommend this productGaleGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConswell made and stylishApr 3, 2019
Where I live, it's difficult to find a good spring/fall jacket-they are either too warm or not warm enough. I wanted a good quality, casual jacket. This was on super sale so I thought I'd try it. It's very well made with lots of details. It keeps the wind out and the dampness. I spend a lot of time outdoors and it will be great for hiking in the woods or doing work around the yard. It's stylish enough to wear to work. I purchased a large as I wanted to be able to wear a sweater or fleece underneath, which I can as long as it's not too thick. I usually wear a 12 and I ordered a large. The snaps on the rear vent gives a little extra butt room
- Yes, I recommend this productRockyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat JacketFeb 17, 2019
I bought this jacket on sale with fingers crossed. I'm 5'7, 135 lbs. with fairly wide shoulders. I chose a large. The fit is perfect for me. It will comfortably accommodate a heavy sweater underneath while retaining the flattering line. The quality of the fabric and construction is excellent. It is a bit stiff right out of the box but i expect that to ease with use. I couldn't be happier.
- Yes, I recommend this productMountain girlGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeReally love this jacket!Feb 8, 2019
I really love this jacket! The cut, the durable fabric, the lining and pockets, everything about it. I normally wear small and ordered small (I'm 5'4 and about 120), it fits great, but there is room to put more underneath which I've been doing since I live in the mountains, and even a light weight down puffy works well. I'll be using this jacket for all sorts of activities.