Guide UPF Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
With AirSpace Technology® that creates a micro-textured fabric that's lighter on your skin and cooler in the heat, this is the ultimate outdoor adventure shirt. The polyester/nylon enhances air flow, wicks moisture, and offers UPF sun protection. Roll-tab sleeves adjust easily.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- FreeCool® Pro lining at collar has cooling effect
- Mesh-lined shoulder vents in back for maximum ventilation
- Asymmetric sun cuffs provide extra shelter
- Two chest pockets: one right side pocket
- Hidden-button-down collar
- Shoulder seams rolled off for pack straps
- Length, Reg Small: 27.5"
- Boyfriend. A generous, boxy fit; longer length; relaxed on body.
- 68% polyester/32% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCtschell74Gender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWonderful shirt!Jun 16, 2021
This shirt was made well. I purchased ink red (which looks pink) up close its got the smallest checks of white and red. 2 pockets with Velcro closure, small mesh pocket on lower right side. Roll up sleeves with button attachment. Soft pad around collar, lots of mesh. Very very nice top. I don't normally wear button up tops mostly just tees but this is really nice top. Came quick too.
- Yes, I recommend this productktmGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfectJun 14, 2021
Love this shirt!
- Yes, I recommend this productAnneGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat field shirts- love themJun 14, 2021
These shirts are great for hiking and field work. Lightweight, stay cool, and super cute. Love them