Guide UPF Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
With AirSpace Technology® that creates a micro-textured fabric that's lighter on your skin and cooler in the heat, this is the ultimate outdoor adventure shirt. The polyester/nylon enhances air flow, wicks moisture, and offers UPF sun protection. Roll-tab sleeves adjust easily.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- FreeCool® Pro lining at collar has cooling effect
- Mesh-lined shoulder vents in back for maximum ventilation
- Asymmetric sun cuffs provide extra shelter
- Two chest pockets: one right side pocket
- Hidden-button-down collar
- Shoulder seams rolled off for pack straps
- Length, Reg Small: 27.5"
- Boyfriend. A generous, boxy fit; longer length; relaxed on body.
- 68% polyester/32% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRobinGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHappy with purchase!Sep 3, 2021
I am 5'6" and weigh 130. On me, this shirt in size medium fits well--although I'd say it runs a bit larger than some other shirts I have purchased from EB. That's okay because I prefer a shirt that fits somewhat loose. The material is nice and color is very pretty. The only thing I don't like about it is the oversized pockets on front. Nevertheless, it's a keeper and I know I'll get some good use out of it.
- Yes, I recommend this productCarolGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFavorite shirts by far!Sep 2, 2021
Chest pockets large enough.to hold my Samsung Galaxy and close Velcro tab. This is not the larger model. Stains wash out. Dries fast after rain, comes out of drier unwrinkled. Length good, just long enough to cover backside Have several of these and will likely buy more, great colors too!
- Yes, I recommend this productBoise GailGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat shirtAug 28, 2021
Great shirt, very comfortable and perfect for cool hikes.