Aster 3/4-Sleeve Crossover Dress with Pockets - Space Dye
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 15
Shifting easily from workday meetings to weekend getaways, this crossover V-neck dress is a lightweight, breathable polyester/spandex that offers the comfort of stretch. It also features moisture wicking, sun protection, and odor control technologies in a flattering, easy-packing, easy-care style.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 15 sun protection
- Odor control technology—stays fresher longer
- Two hand pockets
- Average length, Reg: 36.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMomof4boysGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat dressMar 17, 2021
Comfy stylish dress, I will be wearing this for many activities throughout the year!
- Yes, I recommend this productAmberGGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsLOVE this mid/heavy weight dress!!!Jun 15, 2020
This dress is MUCH heavier fabric than I anticipated and it's super soft and brushed on the inside. Very flattering fit! POCKETS!!! Although, the pockets are higher than you would anticipate because of the empire waistline. Doesn't bother me. I live in the PNW and this feels like a fabulous fall dress, or a cool spring/summer evening. It would be easy to wear leggings underneath in the winter thanks to the empire waist. I am in love with this dress! I ordered size MEDIUM. I am 5"10" 170lbs 34D. fits like a dream!
- anachronismGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, VersatileCons Poor Fitfit has changedMar 10, 2021
I was thrilled to see this dress with pockets now, since I own this style from several years ago. But like other reviewers have said, the empire waist is too high and it does look like a maternity dress. Also the bodice does not overlap smoothly. I love the sleeve length, color, and fabric, but sent it back because it wasn't flattering.