Aster 3/4-Sleeve Crossover Dress with Pockets - Solid
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 15
Shifting easily from workday meetings to weekend getaways, this crossover V-neck dress is a lightweight, breathable polyester/spandex that offers the comfort of stretch. It also features moisture wicking, sun protection, and odor control technologies in a flattering, easy-packing, easy-care style.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 15 sun protection
- Odor control technology—stays fresher longer
- Two hand pockets
- Average length: 36.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMomof4boysGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat casual dressMar 17, 2021
Great stylish comfortable little black dress, I see myself wearing it throughout the year for all kinds of activities. Looked great with a pair of boots and a sweater and I will likely wear it with sandals when it is warmer!
- NummaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileCons Poor Fit, UncomfortableCute concept, weird fit.May 25, 2021
Love the style, love the pockets, great fabric...and very poor fit design. As other reviewers have pointed out, it's pretty hard to cover your chest with this dress. I'm a normally-proportioned person, and have never had bust fit issues with EB clothes before. This dress was a disappointment. Returned.
- sibyllGenderHeight 5'7"TypeActivityProsConsDoesn't work if you're bustyOct 8, 2019
I wanted this dress, I really did. It fit perfectly everywhere except the chest. I'm not modest; I'm okay with a good amount of cleavage, and I specifically seek out deep V necks and crossover tops. But there was REALLY not enough fabric here to work with. I wear a 38DD, for reference.