Aster 3/4-Sleeve Crossover Dress with Pockets - Solid
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- UPF 15
Shifting easily from workday meetings to weekend getaways, this crossover V-neck dress is a lightweight, breathable polyester/spandex that offers the comfort of stretch. It also features moisture wicking, sun protection, and odor control technologies in a flattering, easy-packing, easy-care style.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 15 sun protection
- Odor control technology—stays fresher longer
- Two hand pockets
- Average length: 36.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 92% polyester/8% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMomof4boysGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat casual dressMar 17, 2021
Great stylish comfortable little black dress, I see myself wearing it throughout the year for all kinds of activities. Looked great with a pair of boots and a sweater and I will likely wear it with sandals when it is warmer!
- Yes, I recommend this productKittyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat little dressSep 4, 2021
Cute little black dress. The only "con" is the put an eddie bauer label on the OUTSIDE of the dress on the lower side seam. I bought this dress for casual wear and also to dress up for more formal occasions and now I can't wear it to more formal events. Who wants to see a label on the outside of a dress at a formal occasion. I purchased it on sale so price was reasonable, or I would have returned it.
- NummaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileCons Poor Fit, UncomfortableCute concept, weird fit.May 25, 2021
Love the style, love the pockets, great fabric...and very poor fit design. As other reviewers have pointed out, it's pretty hard to cover your chest with this dress. I'm a normally-proportioned person, and have never had bust fit issues with EB clothes before. This dress was a disappointment. Returned.