Passenger Ponte Pull-On Skinny Pants
- Moisture Wicking
- Easy Care
Simple, comfortable, and flattering, these pull-on skinny pants are made in a two-way stretch ponte knit of cotton/modal/nylon/spandex that offers easy-care convenience and FreeDry® moisture wicking performance.
- Average inseam, Reg: 29"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 42% cotton/28% modal/26% nylon/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLidiGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityOtherProsConsMy new Go To pantDec 21, 2019
I bought the grey because black wasn't available in my size (small/tall). Love the fit. Long enough, comfortable & well made. Ordered the navy quickly, before they sold out too & another grey. I work from home some days & these pants are what I grab. Love them! Please restock the black!
- Yes, I recommend this productJoGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsLove these pants and purchased them in 3 colors.Nov 2, 2019
Hope EB will always offer these pants with no changes in the style and length availability. They have just enough stretch but not too much. Can wear them casual with flats or dress them up with boots or heels. Have held up well washing on delicate cycle and hang them up a little damp to dry. I am 5'8" ~ 150 lbs. and wear a 12T. It would be great if these were also offered in a dark brown color.
- Yes, I recommend this productMelGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsPerfect FitOct 11, 2019
I loved these pants instantly. That NEVER happens. The fabric is heavy enough to disguise some flaws that regular yoga pants don't, so I can wear them out in public (to work, evening events, etc.). And it feels great in cooler weather. I like the higher waist for minimizing muffin top look. At 5'11", ordering Talls is a gamble - sometimes they're too long, sometimes not long enough - but these were the perfect lower-ankle length. I feel very comfortable wearing these with skimmers or sneakers or ankle boots. Got them in black which I haven't yet washed, but looks rich and solid now. Ordering another pair in charcoal.