Cascade Lake Jacket
With its sueded exterior and bonded, high-pile sherpa-fleece interior, this zip-front jacket offers both lightweight comfort and cozy warmth.
- Mock neck
- Twin secure zip hand pockets
- Average length: Reg 28"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- MeGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsBeautiful❤️Nov 19, 2018
I saw this in my local Eddie Bauer store and had to have it. I like that it can be worn indoors or out, which means it can double as loungewear. It is loose enough to layer a vest under it too, which is great. I only gave it four stars because it sheds a lot of fleece. Maybe after it washed and worn more it won't shed so much fleece.
- JwalshGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeJust okNov 4, 2018
I wanted to love this coat because I adore the shearling look but don't want to spend $$ for a real one. This coat is light and soft but, it just looks cheap. I have seen faux shearling that looks so real it's hard to tell it isn't shearling. This just looks fake and the fabric just isn't what I'd hoped. The fit is fine, I am 5'3 130lbs and the medium fits and, as expected, the sleeves are a bit long but I can roll them up. This definitely isn't worth the money at full price and at 50% off it is just ok. I wish I loved it but I don't so it is probably going back. Hey Eddie, why don't you make a real shearling coat like in bygone days, I might spend the $ for one if you did!
- HunterGenderHeightType PetiteActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDisappointingDec 31, 2018
I bought this as a gift- I was told that it sheds too much that she wants to return it! How very disappointing!!! I guess it's made of poor quality material.