Horizon Guide 5-Pocket Slim Straight Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Sustainable Materials
With two-way stretch mobility, built-in sun protection, and a water-repellent finish, these five-pocket pants in ultra-comfortable, easy-care nylon/spandex are great for travel and other active pursuits.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Measurements, Reg: Front Rise 9.5" | Back Rise 14" | Leg Opening 13.5" | Knee Cir. 16.25"
- Inseam: Reg 31" | Petite 28" | Tall 34"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh; slim straight leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productShadGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent versatile pantJan 7, 2021
Great pair of pants! Very versatile and can be worn for camping or leisure or to the office. Comfortable and easy mobility as well as looking smart and fashionable. Light weight. The zipper could be slightly better quality but it works well and fits the bill. I even liked these pants so much that I went back and ordered a second pair/colour. I got them on sale and they were well worth it!
- Yes, I recommend this productJessintheMidwestGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Fit, VersatileConsAWESOME.... maybe size downNov 24, 2020
Seriously, I am in love with these pants. I purchased them on the clearance rack of my local EB outlet store, and right away wore them with a dressier top and jacket to work, and they looked totally awesome. I have a straighter build that sometimes makes it hard for me to find pants--if they fit well in the waist, they tend to have excess fabric in the hips. These did not do that for me. I also have thicker legs (running and weight training), and again these worked well and were super flattering. I am typically a size 4 in most brands, including EB. However, I bought size 2 in these and they feel fine, maybe just a hair more snug than my usual pants, but nothing that bothers me. So you may want to consider sizing down. Just bought another pair, and will continue to buy as they go on sale!
- Yes, I recommend this productMJ@MinneapolisGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCute & Great Fitting!Sep 12, 2020
The fit of these pants is absolutely perfect. I'm 5'11", 160 lbs, athletic build, and purchased size 8 REG. The stretch and feel is super comfortable. The best of all, the pants look cute!!