Horizon Guide 5-Pocket Slim Straight Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Easy Care
With two-way stretch mobility, built-in sun protection, and a water-repellent finish, these five-pocket pants in ultra-comfortable, easy-care nylon/spandex are great for travel and other active pursuits.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Average inseam: Reg 31": Petite 28": Tall 34"
Front Rise, Reg: 9.5"
Back Rise, Reg: 14"
Knee Circumference, Reg: 16.25"
Leg Opening, Reg: 13.5"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh: slim straight leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat pantsOct 16, 2019
Love these pants! They are so comfortable; slim leg but not tight. I actually don't feel them on my skin at all. They are lightweight but keep me warm enough. Initially I thought they would just be good for hiking or exercise but I wear them everywhere - it is my "go to" pant when I am heading out the door.
- Yes, I recommend this productCaphatrickGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit with back pockets!Oct 14, 2019
I would normally take a size 8 but the 6 fit perfect. They are a bit expensive but worth every penny. Super comfy and great for travel.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoyGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLightweight and comfortableOct 12, 2019
Light-weight, comfortable pants. I purchased them in black, and they can be dressed up or down.