Horizon Guide 5-Pocket Slim Straight Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Easy Care
With two-way stretch mobility, built-in sun protection, and a water-repellent finish, these five-pocket pants in ultra-comfortable, easy-care nylon/spandex are great for travel and other active pursuits.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Average inseam: Reg 31": Petite 28": Tall 34"
Front Rise, Reg: 9.5"
Back Rise, Reg: 14"
Knee Circumference, Reg: 16.25"
Leg Opening, Reg: 13.5"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise: moderately curvy through hip and thigh: slim straight leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productBettyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these parts!Nov 11, 2019
Bought these to take to the Netherlands. I already had a similar pair from EB that I like to travel in because they are great for cold airplanes that you get off into hot weather in. And rain was forecasted quite a bit while we were traveling therefore I thought two pairs would be great. The legs are slim, and the pant overall is very comfy. Highly recommend if you are looking for a slim pant. Thinking of getting my daughter a pair for traveling to Africa since she only knows the feel of skin tight jeans and any regular travel hiking pant will be way wider than she will like. :)
- Yes, I recommend this productSuzyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest fitting pants everNov 7, 2019
I love these pants! They are dressier than many EB pants because they don't have cargo pockets, weird buttons, seams or logos. They are lightweight which suits our Southern climate. They are slightly roomy through the hips (but not baggy) yet slim through the leg. Good length too. They are so flattering on me that if there were 10 colors I would buy them all. I know everyone has different body types but there must be other women who will love these like I do. They wash easily and need little or no ironing. Good for travel too.
- Yes, I recommend this productEmbeeGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit and so versatile! Love the tall sizing, too.Nov 4, 2019
Love that these pants are cut slim but not body-hugging. And I truly appreciate the tall size! Hoping the inventory is just low and that these are not being discontinued.