Horizon Guide 5-Pocket Slim Straight Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Sustainable Materials
With two-way stretch mobility, built-in sun protection, and a water-repellent finish, these five-pocket pants in ultra-comfortable, easy-care nylon/spandex are great for travel and other active pursuits.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric: ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Measurements, Reg: Front Rise 9.5" | Back Rise 14" | Leg Opening 13.5" | Knee Cir. 16.25"
- Inseam: Reg 31" | Petite 28" | Tall 34"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh; slim straight leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPumpsGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileCons Poor FitPetite pants just right for 5ftJun 19, 2021
Love the hem fitting just right. Noticed the pants sliding down and underwear showing. Going to have to wear a belt or longer shirt.
- Yes, I recommend this productMJGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat pantsJun 17, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productAGenderHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, VersatileConsThe Best!Jun 17, 2021
Getting rid of all my jeans and replacing them with these! Fit just like the guide pro pants but less tactical. Wish they had more colors, and the tan always seems out of stock. They do run a bit short, and unfortunately EB doesn't offer tall sizes for small pant sizes 2/4