Horizon Guide 5-Pocket Slim Straight Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Lower Impact Materials
With two-way stretch mobility, built-in sun protection, and a water-repellent finish, these five-pocket pants in ultra-comfortable, easy-care nylon/spandex are great for travel and other active pursuits.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric: ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Measurements, Reg: Front Rise 9.5" | Back Rise 14" | Leg Opening 13.5" | Knee Cir. 16.25"
- Inseam: Reg 31" | Petite 28" | Tall 34"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh; slim straight leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMamaLoGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Easy Care, QualityConsQuite Different from Previous VersionNov 22, 2021
The slim leg is quite a different fit from the older version that I bought several years ago, and the slim leg makes the leg opening smaller, so they appear quite short with hiking boots. The back pockets are large enough for a cellphone, but I do miss the deep, zippered pocket that was on the front thigh area of the older version. All that said, these pants are comfortable and move along with your body as you hike. The fabric is high quality--I have washed my older pairs every week for the past seven years, and they still look great. (Unfortunately I can't fit into them right now after my pandemic weight gain.)
- Yes, I recommend this productAbqSueGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsReally nice lightweight pantsNov 9, 2021
I love these pants. They have a super cute fit. The material is lightweight so they are great for warmer weather. I've worn and washed them numerous times, and the quality is holding up very well. I would love it if they made them in more mid-tone and light colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productKatrinaHGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsGreat Comfortable PantsOct 28, 2021
I really like these pants for casual wear.