Horizon Guide 5-Pocket Slim Straight Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Lower Impact Materials
With two-way stretch mobility, built-in sun protection, and a water-repellent finish, these five-pocket pants in ultra-comfortable, easy-care nylon/spandex are great for travel and other active pursuits.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric: ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Measurements, Reg: Front Rise 9.5" | Back Rise 14" | Leg Opening 13.5" | Knee Cir. 16.25"
- Inseam: Reg 31" | Petite 28" | Tall 34"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh; slim straight leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- SuzGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsEB, please don't discontinue these fantastic pantsJun 22, 2022
These pants are the perfect combination of comfort, style, quality and ease of care. What a rare combination. I've bought a few and had hoped that, given the rave reviews, more colors would be on the way. Instead, it looks like these are on their way out. Please reconsider, EB! The newer Horizon pants have that high-wasted elastic that suffocates your mid-section. Plus, the long pants are year-round classics!
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnieGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Easy Care, VersatileConsLightweight technical pantJun 19, 2022
Versatile pant for transition to summer. Adequate pockets. Love the midrise. These are not too long for someone 5'5" as reviews suggested. Perfect length.
- Yes, I recommend this productMelGenderHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsHiking pantsJun 17, 2022
Stretchy fabric & great fit