Horizon Guide 5-Pocket Slim Straight Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Sustainable Materials
With two-way stretch mobility, built-in sun protection, and a water-repellent finish, these five-pocket pants in ultra-comfortable, easy-care nylon/spandex are great for travel and other active pursuits.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric: ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Measurements, Reg: Front Rise 9.5" | Back Rise 14" | Leg Opening 13.5" | Knee Cir. 16.25"
- Inseam: Reg 31" | Petite 28" | Tall 34"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh; slim straight leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSylviaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsFinally-pants that fit right!May 6, 2021
I ordered these pants because they looked like they would be great for travel and lightweight for warm weather and they are both. I own many Travex pants but they are now all too big. Bought these in size 8 and pants fit look great. I like that the Eddie Bauer logo is subtle and on the back pocket. But pockets are rather short and should be made deeper to at least hold a phone. I have them in black and just ordered a khaki. Would love to have more color options for summer like beige, white, sage.
- Yes, I recommend this productMurphyGenderHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat productApr 24, 2021
These pants are very comfortable and the fit seems true-to-size. They are just a tad long on me (I'm 5' 4"), but that works better for me than a petite size. Though they are lightweight and designed for warmish weather, I have worn them on some chilly spring days in northern Michigan and have felt comfortable in them. I haven't yet worn them during a light rain, so am not able to speak about how well the water repellant feature works.
- Yes, I recommend this productHermanGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove Them!Apr 16, 2021
I can't keep wearing leggings all the time, but I like the comfort of them. Now that I have these pants, I am comfortable and I look a whole lot more stylish!