Horizon Guide 5-Pocket Slim Straight Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Sustainable Materials
With two-way stretch mobility, built-in sun protection, and a water-repellent finish, these five-pocket pants in ultra-comfortable, easy-care nylon/spandex are great for travel and other active pursuits.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric: ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Measurements, Reg: Front Rise 9.5" | Back Rise 14" | Leg Opening 13.5" | Knee Cir. 16.25"
- Inseam: Reg 31" | Petite 28" | Tall 34"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh; slim straight leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLoriHGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove, love, LOVE these pants!!Jun 14, 2021
I bought these to wear at the Wildlife Rehab center where I volunteer. They are SO comfy, and they fit perfectly!
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnieGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest fit! Bring back for more pairs!Jun 14, 2021
Love these pants - right amount of stretch to the fabric, great fit in Tall 8, style, comfort. Would have liked to have ordered a second pair BUT you are all out of sizes! PLEASE, re-stock these pants in the same style, length, etc. Great for travel, hiking, leisure.
- Yes, I recommend this productJules10Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsMy favorite work pantsJun 13, 2021
These pants are easy-care, and don't fade. They go great with polos or button-down shirts. I also work on construction sites at times, and I can go straight from the office to the site while only having to change into boots.