- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
With its two-way stretch fabric and both moisture-wicking and sun-protection tech, this skort is ideal for everything from golf to travel to everyday casual wear. Combining the look of a skirt and the comfort and freedom of shorts, its the essence of active versatility.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front slash pockets
- Secure zip back pocket
- Average length, Reg: Front 18.5" / Back 19"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productCarrieGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this Skort! More colors please!Sep 20, 2019
I love this skort! The material feels wonderful, and the fit is great, and it just the right length. I am 5'6 and 160 lbs. and the large fits great. I ordered and XL in the other color because that is all they had left and modified it to fit me. I would order more of these if they were available, and every color if more were available. I wear these all the time!
- Yes, I recommend this productEdhGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Fabric, LengthConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect summer skortAug 13, 2019
Perfect summer skort. Really like the length, a bit longer than my other skorts. Also fabric is nice material and lightweight for summer. Wish they had more colors and offer the skort again.
- Yes, I recommend this productBGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityPros ComfortableConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfy and cute!Aug 13, 2019
I'm 5'7" and 135# and the small fit well. It's a bit loose around the bottom but still looks nice. It can be dressed up for work but it's also comfortable enough for outdoor activities or sightseeing. I highly recommend!