- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
With its two-way stretch fabric and both moisture-wicking and sun-protection tech, this skort is ideal for everything from golf to travel to everyday casual wear. Combining the look of a skirt and the comfort and freedom of shorts, its the essence of active versatility.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front slash pockets
- Secure zip back pocket
- Average length, Reg: Front 18.5" / Back 19"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJulie | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PlusActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeCute and comfortableJul 10, 2019
Looks cute and I like the fabric but it does run large. I usually wear an XL in EB dresses so that 's what I ordered but I had to exchange it for a L.
- Yes, I recommend this productRunHikeSkithe406 | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsCons Needs to come in more colors!Fitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeFabulous skort!Jul 1, 2019
I absolutely love this skort and wish it came in more colors. I usually wear a tall in the Horizon skort, but the length of this skort is perfect and the hemline is fun and different. Every time I wear this skort I get compliments on it and everyone asks where I got it. It's a very versatile piece. I can pair it with a t-shirt for a casual run errands outfit, or I can pair it with a dressier blouse for a summer night out.
- Yes, I recommend this productCrazy Janie | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeComfortable +++Jun 22, 2019
This little skort is beyond comfortable. Fit is true to size. Length is stylish - slightly longer in front. Nice pockets. Goes with everything. Very happy that I got it.