Trail Tight Hybrid Joggers
- 4 Way Stretch
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The hybrid construction of these joggers delivers ultimate mobility and exceptional durability. It combines a four-way stretch knit with abrasion-resistant, stretch woven fabric on the front and back leg panels.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Four-way stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- StormRepel® DWR finish on double-weave leg panels sheds moisture
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Secure zip pocket at side seam
- Slight gathers above cuffs
- Curved back yoke
- Inseam: 28" Reg | 26" Petite | 31" Tall | 28" Wos
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCarlyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTrail tight joggersJun 8, 2021
Love the fit and feel of these. Wonderful in any setting with sneakers, sandals or flats!
- Yes, I recommend this productNancyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat tick protection for woods and fields and gardens!May 16, 2021
The stretchy fabric makes these pants supremely comfortable. I am wear a petite but opted for the regular length, which works very well when squatting to weed the garden. The smooth cuffs are perfect for tucking into socks and/or wearing with permethrin-treated gaiters to ward off ticks. I can also tuck my long-sleeved, thin-knit, permethrin-treated shirt into the smooth elastic waistband for more complete protection. I love these pants and will probably buy another pair.
- Yes, I recommend this productdallasbaileyGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type PlusActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect fitApr 19, 2021
I bought these joggers for walking around the neighborhood. They will be perfect. Wonderful material. Comfortable waist and an excellent fit (for my body) through the hips and thighs. Roomy but not too big or too small. I'm 5-11 and the length was very good for walking. I have an EB vest in the color sprig as well and I may be the best dressed walker on my block. I have not washed the pants yet so I can't report how that will go. Needed pockets and these have some.