Trail Tight Hybrid Joggers
- 4 Way Stretch
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The hybrid construction of these joggers delivers ultimate mobility and exceptional durability. It combines a four-way stretch knit with abrasion-resistant, stretch woven fabric on the front and back leg panels.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Four-way stretch fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- StormRepel® DWR finish on double-weave leg panels sheds moisture
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Secure zip pocket at side seam
- Slight gathers above cuffs
- Curved back yoke
- Inseam: 28" Reg | 26" Petite | 31" Tall | 28" Wos
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this producteghSeaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these so much I ordered moreSep 21, 2021
I got the light ones and loved them so I got more. I wish there were more colors. I'd buy even more!
- Yes, I recommend this producttrickyfitGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect joggersJul 31, 2021
I need comfy bottoms for my early morning walks. I don't like to have to evaluate each pair of pants dependent on the weather, whether it's wet or dry outdoors, etc. These Joggers are an easy fit, which is especially important since recent inactivity has put me in between a Small and a Medium. I am also a fairly straight shape and have a short torso, (which means if my torso were in proportion to the rest of my body, I would be about 2 inches taller than I am). So, the result is that I must pay more attention to the hip measurement than the waist as that is where the greatest problem lies. These joggers are quite comfortable at the waist, perfect at the hip, great in the length, and the cuff being above the ankle, keeps them from getting wet then I am walking soon after a rainfall. I bought both colors available, which coordinate beautifully with all my active tops. I would have bought more colors if they had been available - like BLACK!! I am very, very satisfied with this purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productBHGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSlimming FitJul 21, 2021
I loved this the instant I put them on. The wide waist is very comfortable and the fabric doesn't wrinkle and should be somewhat wind and moisture resistant. These will be nice 3 season walking pants. I will add tights for colder temps.