Guide 2.0 Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The next generation of our guide pants, these have two-way stretch mobility plus a water-repellent finish and built-in UPF sun protection. Updates include replacing the patch pockets with interior pocket bags for cleaner lines and less chance of snagging on the trail; a flattering, new angled back yoke; and an interior drawstring at the waist for a more adjustable fit.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Fixed waist with belt loops and interior drawcord adjustment
- Two front slash pockets with gusset detail
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Two back welt pockets
- Inseam: 32" Reg | 35" Tall
- Slightly Curvy High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSnowChaserGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSize UpOct 10, 2021
Saw these on an associate at work who's tall about my size. I immediately ordered 4 pair size 16. They fit perfect!!
- Yes, I recommend this productMichiganGirlGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsGuide 2.0 size 4Oct 10, 2021
Love to find these pants on sale!
- Yes, I recommend this productCynthiaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsBest pants ever!Oct 6, 2021
I ordered one of each color. I have a long rise, and I usually have trouble finding pants that come up high enough. These fit perfectly. I also love the hidden inner drawstring for added comfort. Length is perfect for me. I like pants a little on the long side, so someone taller than 5'6" could wear this same size. Water repellant feature works well. The zippers are good quality. I almost didn't get them because the price was a bit steep, but after receiving them and trying them on, I see that they are worth it. I anticipate doing a lot of different activities in these pants. I am curious if there are any pants like this that are lined.