Guide 2.0 Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The next generation of our guide pants, these have two-way stretch mobility plus a water-repellent finish and built-in UPF sun protection. Updates include replacing the patch pockets with interior pocket bags for cleaner lines and less chance of snagging on the trail; a flattering, new angled back yoke; and an interior drawstring at the waist for a more adjustable fit.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Fixed waist with belt loops and interior drawcord adjustment
- Two front slash pockets with gusset detail
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Two back welt pockets
- Inseam: 32" Reg | 35" Tall
- Slightly Curvy High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKarlaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect FitSep 20, 2021
Excellent pants for hiking
- Yes, I recommend this productLindaGenderHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove my recent purchaseSep 20, 2021
Good quality pants they wash very well!
- Yes, I recommend this productKathyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsExcellent Lightweight PantsSep 19, 2021
I was looking for a pair of pants to wear on summer hikes to protect my legs and knees from sunburn and the occasional trip and fall. These pants have fit the bill. They are lightweight and very comfortable. I have thick thighs, and the pants were a little snug, but still comfortable. They have nice side leg pockets that zip and are big enough for a cellphone. There is a tie at the waist which help keep the pants in place even with a cellphone weighing them down a bit. I haven't fallen in them yet, so I'm not sure how the knees will hold up to gravel on the trail.