Guide 2.0 Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The next generation of our guide pants, these have two-way stretch mobility plus a water-repellent finish and built-in UPF sun protection. Updates include replacing the patch pockets with interior pocket bags for cleaner lines and less chance of snagging on the trail; a flattering, new angled back yoke; and an interior drawstring at the waist for a more adjustable fit.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Fixed waist with belt loops and interior drawcord adjustment
- Two front slash pockets with gusset detail
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Two back welt pockets
- Inseam: 32" Reg | 35" Tall
- Slightly Curvy High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- S from OhioGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsBought threeJun 22, 2022
I bought these is one color on clearance and then later returned for more. They are comfortable and versatile. Even though they are very casual, I can get away with wearing them to the office if I dress them up. Or I can wear them for hiking or just casually around town. I am 5'7", 120lbs, pretty curveless and the 0 fits me well.
- Yes, I recommend this productAshleyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsExactly what I neededJun 5, 2022
Purchased for field work season because I needed ample pockets, lightweight fabric, and would stay put when moving around a lot. These tick all the boxes. And so far care has been easy and they are washing well.
- Yes, I recommend this productEleAGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fit, but inconsistent sizingJun 5, 2022
These are great: high waist that sits comfortably at my natural waist without gaping in the back, but look fitted, not like "mom-jeans." I have 42" hips and 29" waist and these are great. The style on these is great: professional enough looking for business casual, but these would be completely functional as hiking pants. Perfect! My only criticism is the sizing is not consistent: I tried these in both the 10 & 12, and the 10 fit great in the slate green, but was much tighter in the black, especially in the legs. I ended up with 2 pair of black 12 and 1 pair of 10 slate green, which seem to fit similarly. Not sure if my one pair of green are off, or if the whole colorway is off, but you may want to try more than one size with these. I have other EB pants in both 10 & 12 so I expect some variation among styles, but surprised by the difference between colors!