Guide 2.0 Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The next generation of our guide pants, these have two-way stretch mobility plus a water-repellent finish and built-in UPF sun protection. Updates include replacing the patch pockets with interior pocket bags for cleaner lines and less chance of snagging on the trail; a flattering, new angled back yoke; and an interior drawstring at the waist for a more adjustable fit.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Fixed waist with belt loops and interior drawcord adjustment
- Two front slash pockets with gusset detail
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Two back welt pockets
- Inseam: 32" Reg | 35" Tall
- Slightly Curvy High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPennsylvania01GenderHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe best hiking pantsNov 14, 2021
The best hiking pants I've ever found. They fit high waisted, but very natural. I have problems finding hiking pants because they're either too low on the hips, too big around the waist, etc. but these fit so nice. They also have an adjustable tie in the inside to help with small waists. I hope they make more colors, these were honestly the onky eddie bauer pants I found to fit me right. I'm 5'3 and had no issues, 24 waist, hips are around like 35 inches I think.
- Yes, I recommend this productLove EBGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat PantsNov 4, 2021
They are great for long walks, travel and even for work in warmer weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productEBfanGenderHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsSuperbNov 3, 2021
I wish there was a petite size but I hemmed them myself and they are perfect. I was hesitant about the high waist at first but there is no need to pull my pants up and it works well with my pack's hip belt. Im 125 lb with bigger thighs and size 4 fit perfectly. I love the side zip pockets which lay flat and the front pockets (although they don't lay flat) are large and very easy access.