Guide Hybrid Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Sustainable Materials
Our best-selling Guide Pro fabric gets an extra boost of performance with the addition of ripstop piecing at high-abrasion points for added durability. Still with the two-way stretch mobility, water-repellency, and UPF sun protection that have made our Guide pants favorites for years.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Ripstop piecing at sides, knees, and ankles
- Fixed waist with belt loops and interior drawcord adjustment
- Two front secure zip hand pockets
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Two back hook-and-loop pockets
- Adjustable bungee hems—legs can be worn straight or gathered
- 1" metal attachment ring above back pocket
- Inseam, Reg Size 6: 32"
- Slightly Curvy High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJMCGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fitJun 10, 2021
Great fit and thankfully waterproof!
- Yes, I recommend this productJCGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConswow,, so unexpected!Mar 15, 2021
i love this look and all the functional details! great job!
- OutdoorGalGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityProsConsAWESOME pants!Mar 11, 2021
Not only do these pants look really awesome but they have all the great bells and whistles one would need! Love all the secure pockets, interior draw cord & the bungee hem adjustability option. The mix of the two fabrics gives a lot of durability.