Guide Hybrid Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Lower Impact Materials
Our best-selling Guide Pro fabric gets an extra boost of performance with the addition of ripstop piecing at high-abrasion points for added durability. Still with the two-way stretch mobility, water-repellency, and UPF sun protection that have made our Guide pants favorites for years.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Ripstop piecing at sides, knees, and ankles
- Fixed waist with belt loops and interior drawcord adjustment
- Two front secure zip hand pockets
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Two back hook-and-loop pockets
- Adjustable bungee hems—legs can be worn straight or gathered
- 1" metal attachment ring above back pocket
- Inseam, Reg Size 6: 32"
- Slightly Curvy High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBeanGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherPros QualityConsGreat guide pantsSep 27, 2021
I was hoping size 10 would not be baggy so I was relieved when it fit well. I use them to plant trees and garden or for hiking.
- Yes, I recommend this productDesert DwellerGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsNew FavoriteSep 26, 2021
These pants are perfect for hiking. The two zip front pockets are large enough to hold a phone. There is give in the knees without looking baggy. The sizing is consistent with other Eddie Bauer pants I own.
- Yes, I recommend this productLJGender FemaleHeight 5'5"TypeActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Hiking PantSep 26, 2021
Fits loose and comfortable. Also includes an inside tie for waist adjustment. Purchased when on sale.