Guide Hybrid Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Lower Impact Materials
Our best-selling Guide Pro fabric gets an extra boost of performance with the addition of ripstop piecing at high-abrasion points for added durability. Still with the two-way stretch mobility, water-repellency, and UPF sun protection that have made our Guide pants favorites for years.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
# i31 709 3361
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Ripstop piecing at sides, knees, and ankles
- Fixed waist with belt loops and interior drawcord adjustment
- Two front secure zip hand pockets
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Two back hook-and-loop pockets
- Adjustable bungee hems—legs can be worn straight or gathered
- 1" metal attachment ring above back pocket
- Inseam, Reg Size 6: 32"
- Slightly Curvy High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex