Guide Hybrid Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Lower Impact Materials
Our best-selling Guide Pro fabric gets an extra boost of performance with the addition of ripstop piecing at high-abrasion points for added durability. Still with the two-way stretch mobility, water-repellency, and UPF sun protection that have made our Guide pants favorites for years.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Ripstop piecing at sides, knees, and ankles
- Fixed waist with belt loops and interior drawcord adjustment
- Two front secure zip hand pockets
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Two back hook-and-loop pockets
- Adjustable bungee hems—legs can be worn straight or gathered
- 1" metal attachment ring above back pocket
- Inseam, Reg Size 6: 32"
- Slightly Curvy High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; moderately curvy through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLMMGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat fitSep 15, 2021
Really like these pants. They are great for hikes or casual events every day.
- Yes, I recommend this productChrissyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove These Pants! A little Long ThoughSep 5, 2021
Love these pants! I wanted pants that have a high waist, look good, and are comfortable. These are very different from typical hiking pants due to the 2 shades and I love that! I needed pants with zippers to out my phone in for when I climb multi pitch and need to look at the guidebook. The only negative is the length, they are slightly long. I an 5'3" and 115lb. Luckily they can be cinched in the bottom. If you're looking to treat yourself to different , functional hiking pants with a little pizzazz, i recommend these! I want black but they're too expensive right now.
- Yes, I recommend this productNatureGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy favorite pants!Aug 31, 2021
Love my pants! Very versatile, comfortable, and stylish. I am a very thin person, and have a hard time finding pants that fit properly on me. These look amazing, feel good, and have lots of pockets, which are hidden, so not bulky. I wear these walking, hiking, and for leisure. Very light, and could take a thin warmer layer underneath if needed. I purchased them on a major sale, otherwise would not be able to afford them.