- StormRepel Super DWR
- 4 Way Stretch
- UPF 50+
Our newest active adventure shorts, these are made with a durable, double-weave fabric with four-way stretch mobility. They also have UPF sun protection and a super-durable water-repellent finish. The fabric is slightly heavier than our Guide and Horizon collections for more year-round wear and greater durability for hiking and climbing.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Four-way active stretch for superior comfort
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic/drawcord waist
- Two front pockets
- Concealed coin pocket in right pocket
- Two hook-and-loop back pockets
- Inseam: 5"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable, casual styleOct 19, 2021
These shorts are very cool and light. Just full on Which makes them a snap to change in or out of. Attractive colors. More casual than classic.
- Yes, I recommend this productSueGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Easy Care, QualityConsLove the material!Sep 20, 2021
Nice shorts for hiking or just going for a walk.
- Yes, I recommend this productno nicknameGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsClimaTrail ShortsAug 26, 2021
Really prefer skorts, but you had none this year.