- StormRepel Super DWR
- 4 Way Stretch
- UPF 50+
Our newest active adventure shorts, these are made with a durable, double-weave fabric with four-way stretch mobility. They also have UPF sun protection and a super-durable water-repellent finish. The fabric is slightly heavier than our Guide and Horizon collections for more year-round wear and greater durability for hiking and climbing.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Four-way active stretch for superior comfort
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic/drawcord waist
- Two front pockets
- Concealed coin pocket in right pocket
- Two hook-and-loop back pockets
- Inseam: 5"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCaitlinGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsComfortable and good for hikingJun 16, 2021
Fits well, and very comfortable. Nice amount of stretch while also feeling secure.
- Yes, I recommend this productDeeGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these, more colors please!Jun 6, 2021
I love these! They are perfect for hot days and thank you for not placing large logos in front for when I'm not exercising. I was always a fan of the Guide Pro shorts but these are my new favorite. Very comfortable! Please continue to stock these in more colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productStephGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper comfortable!!May 30, 2021
These shorts are absolutely perfect for hiking or a casual day out when the weather is nice! It would be perfect to take them on vacation as well. The length is perfect and they're super breathable. I got them in both the black and green!