- StormRepel Super DWR
- UPF 50+
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Our newest active adventure pants have four-way stretch mobility and both water repellency and UPF sun protection. The fabric is slightly heavier than our Guide and Horizon collections for more year-round wear and greater durability for hiking and climbing.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Four-way active stretch for superior comfort and mobility
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic waistband with adjustable webbed belt
- Two front hand pockets
- Concealed secure zip coin pocket inside right front pocket
- Two back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Bungee cord with cordlock at hem to adjust pant length
- Inseam: 31" Reg | 34" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTall SandyGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these pants!Jun 18, 2021
Pants fit great in length and in the rise for Tall 5'10". I like the hem that can be tightened with the cord or left straight. I got the tall 34" and I usually wear a tall in the Guide Pro pants, however I usually have to pay for a hem to make them 33". I don't have to pay to get them hemmed as they can be tightened at the bottom and look perfect. I love the waist with the clamp and elastic as they are made to stretch and are comfortable. I wish they came in Navy and Gray as I would buy them in the tall. Perfect pant to hike, kayak, or go out to casual dinner. I like the weight of the material also. Wish they had a pocket like the Guide Pro to put my cell phone on the leg versus in the back pocket. I don't like pockets in the back, side pocket for the cell is great and easy to get to.
- Yes, I recommend this productPamGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLoved 'em!Jun 16, 2021
We were headed to Yellowstone for quite a bit of hiking and I knew jeans (my usual) wouldn't cut it, so I ordered these pants. Since they are my first pair of hiking pants, I didn't really know what to expect. I was extremely happy with how the pants followed through on the promises. We hiked through snow, water, and in heat; I never got cold or hot. The pants also moved well and didn't bind. I am very impressed!
- Yes, I recommend this productKayGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsI like the fitJun 9, 2021
I prefer pants that fit at or slightly above my waist. These were perfect for me.