- StormRepel Super DWR
- UPF 50+
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Our newest active adventure pants have four-way stretch mobility and both water repellency and UPF sun protection. The fabric is slightly heavier than our Guide and Horizon collections for more year-round wear and greater durability for hiking and climbing.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Four-way active stretch for superior comfort and mobility
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic waistband with adjustable webbed belt
- Two front hand pockets
- Concealed secure zip coin pocket inside right front pocket
- Two back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Bungee cord with cordlock at hem to adjust pant length
- Inseam: 31" Reg | 34" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKathyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pantsAug 17, 2021
Love these pants
- Yes, I recommend this productCinGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsAbsolutely love it!Aug 15, 2021
This is my first pair of hiking pants and I absolutely love them! I love the color and the simplicity of the pants. The front pockets are big enough to fit my smartphone. I was worried the length may be either too long or too short, but the length is perfect! I bought this pair during the sale and would buy them again!
- Yes, I recommend this productCodyspackGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfectAug 9, 2021
Perfect fabric, perfect length, perfect fit