- StormRepel Super DWR
- UPF 50+
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Our newest active adventure pants have four-way stretch mobility and both water repellency and UPF sun protection. The fabric is slightly heavier than our Guide and Horizon collections for more year-round wear and greater durability for hiking and climbing.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Four-way active stretch for superior comfort and mobility
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic waistband with adjustable webbed belt
- Two front hand pockets
- Concealed secure zip coin pocket inside right front pocket
- Two back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Bungee cord with cordlock at hem to adjust pant length
- Inseam: 31" Reg | 34" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productIowa momGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pants!May 2, 2021
These pants are super soft, stretchy, and comfortable, the pockets are functional, and thanks to the adjustable belt, they do not ride down if you put things IN the pockets. I have worn them hiking on an 80 degree day, and they were not too hot, but the Guide Pro fabric might be better if the temps climb to 90-100. They do run large. I needed to go down a size.. They are flattering, and the option to use the bungee cord at the bottom is nice. For me (5'5, 132 lbs) the rise is fairly high, reaching to my natural waist, but I am happy they do not sit lower. They also seem to have a slightly curvier fit than some EB pants, which is a good thing in my opinion—room for your hips without the waist being too big. I will find many uses for these pants!
- Yes, I recommend this productRM3GenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsNice pants, more colors please!Apr 26, 2021
These are nice outdoor pants. The fit is great -- the rise is actually high enough (I can't wear Eddie Bauer's mid-rise as it's much too short for me), the waist is adjustable, and I really like that they come in tall lengths so that they are long enough to go over my boots to keep out insects/ticks. The material looks durable too. I would love these also in dark grey and a darker khaki color to round out my outdoor wear.
- Yes, I recommend this productKristenGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTHESE PANTS ARE AWESOMEApr 8, 2021
These pants are worth every penny. They're the type of pants you want in every color and to buy a back up of in case they don't come back next year. They're SUPER comfortable... stylish... bravo eddie bauer! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻