Sightscape Horizon Pull-On Skort
- UPF 50+
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
- Lower Impact Materials
With clean lines and comfortable, no-show shorts, this skort looks as good with a tee and tennies as it does with your hiking gear.
A lightweight stretch fabric, knit pull-on waistband, and smooth slit pockets ensure this sporty shorty is always flattering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Flexion two-way active stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Pull-on knit waistband
- Two invisible-zip front pockets
- Skort Length: 16" Reg | 17.5" Tall | Short Inseam: 3.5" Reg | 4" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 96% nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMelGenderHeight 5'6"TypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLOVE this skort!Aug 1, 2021
I love this skort. The fabric is easy-care and doesn't wrinkle easily. The length and look is just right for casual-casual and upscaled-casual, i.e., can go from beach to restaurant with aplomb.
- Yes, I recommend this productNJBeanGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConscomfy, runs largeJul 19, 2021
Love a comfy skort that can easily be dressed up or down. This runs a little large. Glad I got the 14, as I'm between sizes and the 16 would've been way too big,
- Yes, I recommend this productJanGenderHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConscasual and comfy while looking greatJun 28, 2021
I like something that looks stylish while being comfortable