Departure Mesh-Inset Skort
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
The lightweight, stretch polyester/spandex in this skort features both moisture-wicking and UPF sun-protection technology, making the pull-on style ideal for any warm-weather adventure. Mesh striping accents the sides.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front hand pockets
- Secure zip back pocket
- Length, Skort Reg Small: 17.5" | Inseam, Shorts: 3.5"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLiz SGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsA favorite skortNov 11, 2020
I am a skort lover, through and through. I have many skorts and this one is is one of my top two favorites (the other being the Eddie Bauer Sightscape Horizon skort). I find this skort super flattering and super useful! It's nice and light for those warm summer days, the shorts don't ride up too quickly (they ride up a little, but I've never met a skort in which the shorts don't eventually ride up a little), and it's very versatile! I love that flat wide waistband and the pockets are downright cavernous. When it's safe to travel again you can bet I'll be packing these in my suitcase everywhere I go (that's warm)!
- Yes, I recommend this productCrazy TeacherGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros dries quickly, lightweight, mesh short does not creep up even on long walksConsGreat for everything!Jun 22, 2020
I liked this skort so much that after my first walk in it, I bought the two other colors.
- tall oneGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityWalkingProsConsReally nice skirtJun 14, 2020
I really like this skirt. I have lots of horizon skirts and I decided to try this one out. The shorts underneath are very comfortable and the whole thing is very light weight. You can't go wrong with this one. I was afraid it would be a bit too short on me but it comes to where I want it too.