Departure Mesh-Inset Skort
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
The lightweight, stretch polyester/spandex in this skort features both moisture-wicking and UPF sun-protection technology, making the pull-on style ideal for any warm-weather adventure. Mesh striping accents the sides.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Front hand pockets
- Secure zip back pocket
- Length, Skort Reg Small: 17.5" | Inseam, Shorts: 3.5"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Wear it With
- OR wandererGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest EB purchase to dateJul 23, 2021
I wear this skort almost daily as it's more comfortable than my other shorts and skirts. Can be dressed up or down, and used for activities. Love that the side pockets are a functional size, and the smaller zip pocket in back. Fit is more flattering than other skirts/skorts. Super comfy and easy to wash. Also the shorts underneath are an appropriate length to be helpful, and not just bunch up uncomfortably. I bought a second one and hope this style isn't discontinued. I wish there were more colors!
- Yes, I recommend this productLiz SGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsA favorite skortNov 11, 2020
I am a skort lover, through and through. I have many skorts and this one is is one of my top two favorites (the other being the Eddie Bauer Sightscape Horizon skort). I find this skort super flattering and super useful! It's nice and light for those warm summer days, the shorts don't ride up too quickly (they ride up a little, but I've never met a skort in which the shorts don't eventually ride up a little), and it's very versatile! I love that flat wide waistband and the pockets are downright cavernous. When it's safe to travel again you can bet I'll be packing these in my suitcase everywhere I go (that's warm)!
- Yes, I recommend this productCrazy TeacherGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros dries quickly, lightweight, mesh short does not creep up even on long walksConsGreat for everything!Jun 22, 2020
I liked this skort so much that after my first walk in it, I bought the two other colors.