Trail Breeze Pants
- Moisture Wicking
Ideal for travel and all things active, these lightweight nylon/spandex pull-on pants offer the comfort of moisture wicking, the mobility of stretch, and the stylish detail of ruched seaming. The piece-dye process creates a striped effect in the woven fabric.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Elastic waist with adjustable drawcord
- Adjustable drawcord hem—wear cinched or straight leg
- Two front pockets
- Two back pockets
- Inseam: 31" Reg | 28" Petite | 34" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 965 nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGeorgia MomGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsBest summer pants!Jun 10, 2021
These are the most comfortable pant and beautiful. The detailing is lovely!!
- Yes, I recommend this productLucky1Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat FitJun 2, 2021
Great fit, easy to wear with flip flops, athletic shoes. Light weight pants, to wear late in the hot afternoons in the south. I have a khaki and Atlantic pair,,,love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productMizerR16Gender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfy Everyday Long Pants for a Tall PersonMay 21, 2021
I love that I finally have a pair of comfy pants for Tall Women that aren't Yoga pants or jeans. I have a 35" inseam and these pants seem long enough for me! They are also versatile and can be worn for hiking, travel, leisure. I like that they are lightweight and moisture wicking too.