Trail Breeze Pants
- Moisture Wicking
Ideal for travel and all things active, these lightweight nylon/spandex pull-on pants offer the comfort of moisture wicking, the mobility of stretch, and the stylish detail of ruched seaming. The piece-dye process creates a striped effect in the woven fabric.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Elastic waist with adjustable drawcord
- Adjustable drawcord hem—wear cinched or straight leg
- Two front pockets
- Two back pockets
- Inseam: 31" Reg | 28" Petite | 34" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 965 nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productnoraGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsComfortSep 9, 2021
Very comfortable - in order to keep them that way, probably best to line dry, not expose the garment to a dryer
- Yes, I recommend this productShanaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSo comfortable and great fitSep 2, 2021
Most comfortable of all hiking pants I have bought
- Yes, I recommend this productJMGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsI like these pantsSep 1, 2021
I bought these for a hiking trip to Utah.