Trail Breeze Pants
- Moisture Wicking
Ideal for travel and all things active, these lightweight nylon/spandex pull-on pants offer the comfort of moisture wicking, the mobility of stretch, and the stylish detail of ruched seaming. The piece-dye process creates a striped effect in the woven fabric.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Elastic waist with adjustable drawcord
- Adjustable drawcord hem—wear cinched or straight leg
- Two front pockets
- Two back pockets
- Inseam: 31" Reg | 28" Petite | 34" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 965 nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJoyceGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery ComfortableSep 15, 2021
Ordered a medium first as that's my usual size but they were too big. Reordered and got a small and they fit perfect. Very comfortable and easy to take care of.
- Yes, I recommend this productMissy71Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper comfy pantsSep 14, 2021
Super comfy, fits true to size, look super cute on whether casual or a day out on the town
- Yes, I recommend this productClient in CAGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsgreat pantsSep 13, 2021
The fabric for these pants was different than I expected. However, this turned out to be an improvement. They are light but don't look too sweats-like. I'm trying to avoid descending into complete inattention to style. These pants fit that bill perfectly.