Trail Breeze Pants
- Moisture Wicking
Ideal for travel and all things active, these lightweight nylon/spandex pull-on pants offer the comfort of moisture wicking, the mobility of stretch, and the stylish detail of ruched seaming. The piece-dye process creates a striped effect in the woven fabric.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Elastic waist with adjustable drawcord
- Adjustable drawcord hem—wear cinched or straight leg
- Two front pockets
- Two back pockets
- Inseam: 31" Reg | 28" Petite | 34" Tall
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 965 nylon/4% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSandyGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove them!Apr 30, 2021
So comfortable! And cute, too. The fit is perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productMalGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these pants!Apr 28, 2021
These pants are amazing! I can't wait to get a pair in another color!
- Yes, I recommend this productMicBGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsflattering light weightApr 26, 2021
Wore my normal size in this (thanks to the elastic waist) and I'm short waisted, but it's more of a mid waist style (so not too high). The ruffled side line gives it a nice style with a slim effect but better balance for an apple shape than a narrow ankle pant.