Departure Wide-Leg Utility Crop Pants
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
The lightweight, easy-packing stretch polyester/spandex in these wide-leg crop pants features both moisture-wicking and UPF sun-protection technology, making this utility style ideal for anything from work to trek and travel.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Flexion active stretch performance fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two front pockets
- Invisible side zip pocket on right front pocket
- Two invisible zip back pockets
- Inseam: 27"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh; wide leg.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDonnaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsStylish and comfortableAug 28, 2021
I am 5'2" and these come right above my ankle. Will be great for spring/summer/fall in NC with sandals. Light weight and cool. Bought these to wear to a trip to Rome next spring. I love the horizon pants but these are a bit more stylish and dressy. Hope they don't wirnkle when packed...
- Yes, I recommend this productMGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these pantsAug 23, 2021
Great pant! It fits so well and has a great elastic waist on the inside waist band. I don't have a thigh gap, these pants don't ride up along the crotch as it is a wide pant leg style. The many pockets with zipper closers is a great plus too. I've worn these pants to work ( I dress rather professionally) and on the trail. The material is light weight and good for many occasion in my opinion.
- Yes, I recommend this productJennGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pant overallAug 23, 2021
A bit longer than is shown on the model, but overall a great pant.