Guide Pro Flex Ankle Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' choice for all things active, and our best-selling technical hiking and climbing pants, are now available in an ankle pant style. Lightweight, easy-packing nylon/spandex provides stretch comfort, water-repellency, and UPF sun protection. Comfortable knit waistband with zip and snap closure, plus a drawstring adjustment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Secure zip cargo pocket on right leg
- Slimmer leg for more versatile wearing
- Lower-leg zips for ventilation and adjustability when wearing with taller boots
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 10.25" | Back Rise 14.375" | Knee Cir. 15.875" | Leg Opening 11.25"
- Inseam, Reg Size 6: 27"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJenniferGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect ankle pants!Apr 29, 2021
Perfect ankle pants for hiking! I love it! Will purchase this again when it's available
- Yes, I recommend this productpdisseGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest pants ever!Apr 12, 2021
Light weight, stretchy
- Yes, I recommend this productJessGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAnother winnerMar 15, 2021
Just right in fitting- not tight, not too loose. It is just right: you can feel the comfort when bending down to moving around