Guide Pro Flex Ankle Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' choice for all things active, and our best-selling technical hiking and climbing pants, are now available in an ankle pant style. Lightweight, easy-packing nylon/spandex provides stretch comfort, water-repellency, and UPF sun protection. Comfortable knit waistband with zip and snap closure, plus a drawstring adjustment.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Secure zip cargo pocket on right leg
- Slimmer leg for more versatile wearing
- Lower-leg zips for ventilation and adjustability when wearing with taller boots
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 10.25" | Back Rise 14.375" | Knee Cir. 15.875" | Leg Opening 11.25"
- Inseam, Reg Size 6: 27"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect fitFeb 22, 2021
Very comfortable and well-fitting. Drawstring helps to adjust waist. I was worried about the fit in the hips and legs, because I'm slender. But everywhere fit well with room to move.
- Yes, I recommend this productN/aGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these pants!Feb 18, 2021
These pants are so comfy I just live them!
- Yes, I recommend this productRaeGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsJust perfectFeb 14, 2021
These are the perfect pants! They are all the things you want casual pants to be - really comfortable and stretchy and breathable, just as comfortable as sweats really - but stylish enough to go out in. You could definitely hike in them, but you could also wear some fun footwear with them to casual office days. I like the zips at the bottom, the tapered fit, the smooth fabric, the stitched placket details that make them look more like pants, which makes them sleeker than sweats and less baggy than cargo pants. But they have great pockets and nice wide adjustable waistband. Best of all possible worlds! Also, I have narrow hips and a lot of pants, even stretchy ones, have obvious saddles that bag at the thighs on me. These ones also leave some room that I don't fill out, but unlike with a lot of other pants, they don't pooch strangely and look just fine even though they could clearly accommodate someone who was curvier. I'm 5'7" and they end about an inch above the top of my ankle. I might not have bought these if they hadn't been on sale, but now that I have them, if they are in stock again I might even pay full price, they're that great.