Guide Pro Flex Ankle Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' choice for all things active, and our best-selling technical hiking and climbing pants, are now available in an ankle pant style. Lightweight, easy-packing nylon/spandex provides stretch comfort, water-repellency, and UPF sun protection. Comfortable knit waistband with zip and snap closure, plus a drawstring adjustment.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Secure zip cargo pocket on right leg
- Slimmer leg for more versatile wearing
- Lower-leg zips for ventilation and adjustability when wearing with taller boots
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 10.25" | Back Rise 14.375" | Knee Cir. 15.875" | Leg Opening 11.25"
- Inseam, Reg Size 6: 27"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRanger DianeGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsI wish I had these years agoNov 30, 2020
Love the pull on pant with zipper for boots. Could wear in 3 seasons. Nice fit. Love the pockets. Fabric stretches but does not bag.
- Yes, I recommend this productsbpittGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these pantsSep 15, 2020
These pants are great! Super comfortable and versatile. I have been wearing them for work, casual, weekend trips. I wish they had more colors!
- Yes, I recommend this productRetiredMNGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVersatile ankle pantsSep 12, 2020
Versatile, comfortable ankle pants for leisure, travel or outdoors. The material is lightweight with great comfort stretch. The pants are tapered but not the narrow skinny pants, the way I like it. The waist has a wide elastic band, but the great thing is the elastic cord that you can tie to custom fit the waist. The size is generous. I usually wear a 16w but a regular 16 in these pants. I have the guide pro pants, wearing them on a trip to Norway/Iceland last year, I was so glad to see ankle pants added to the line. The ankle zippers let you put them on over shoes. Add knee highs for warmth when it gets coo. This material holds up well, and does not get the "travel smell" when on vacation or hiking. The black is a "dusty black" color. Love them!
Be the first to ask a question.