Guide Pro Flex Capri Joggers
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' choice for all things active, and our best-selling technical hiking and climbing pants, are now available in a jogger style. Lightweight, easy-packing nylon/spandex provides stretch comfort, water-repellency, and UPF sun protection. Comfortable knit waistband with drawstring adjustment.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs make adjusting length easy
- Inseam, Reg Size 6: 24"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLilSisGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove .... so comfortable!Oct 10, 2020
I love these joggers. They are flattering and are so comfortable. The waistband is mid rise, soft, and doesn't cut into your stomach. Perfect... not too high, not too low. They wear beautifully. I have worn them all day and they don't wrinkle like other brands of joggers. The material is the perfect weight. I live in CO and I will wear these year round. I have them in black and gray. They are my go to pants for everything... even work. I wish they had more colors! I am consistently a size 2 in EB pants and they fit perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productGoSabrsGender FemaleHeight 4'9"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGo to pants as a PE teacherSep 22, 2020
These pants are fantastic! As a PE teachers I'm walking and jogging many times during my busy teaching day. These pants are very comfortable and keep me warm on chilly fall mornings and comfortable once it warms in the afternoon. I'm extremely petite and finding pants that aren't super baggy and long OR super tight is difficult. Theses pants look great and hit me right at the ankle. I'm buying a second pair!
- Yes, I recommend this productSchientistGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper comfortable and versatile, bought multiple.Aug 26, 2020
I really like these, and they're my new go-to work at home pants, but I look forward to traveling in them someday. The material is a little thicker than the normal guide-pro pant, but they have a slightly slim cut so they don't look overly baggy. Thankfully they are MID RISE, not high rise (I hate hate hate high rise) and they look so nice and flat in front, not poochy around the middle like a lot of joggers. I bought a size 6, and I have pretty thin calves, so these do not squeeze too tightly or have to be tugged down a lot, but they would if my calves were much bigger. Just a warning to those with larger or very muscular calves.
Be the first to ask a question.