Departure Cargo Ankle Pants
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The lightweight, stretch polyester/spandex in these ankle pants features both moisture-wicking and UPF sun-protection technology, making the pull-on style ideal for anything from hiking to Sunday brunching.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Flexion active stretch performance fabric
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two hand pockets
- Two cargo pockets
- Two secure zip back pockets
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 10.5" | Back Rise 14.875" | Knee Cir. 17.25"
- Inseam, Reg Size 6: 27"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMBGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat PantsJun 21, 2021
Love the light weight and pockets.Also the length. I needed a casual cool pant for summer when I did not want to wear shorts and these were perfect. Fi t me great. I ordered the small and am 5'4 and 125 lbs.
- Yes, I recommend this productBookwormGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThese pants are extremely comfortable!May 28, 2021
Since I am now retired after working for forty years, I am now choosing all of my clothes based on comfort. These pants fulfill all my expectations in terms of comfort! In fact, I am wearing them as I write this review. I might never take them off!! I love the fabric and fit. In addition, these pants are very stylish. I hope I can purchase more of these pants next season.
- Yes, I recommend this productMCJWGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing Pants for Everything PossibleMay 7, 2021
Absolutely amazing, I hope they come back with more of these because I would purchase multiples!! The material and cut are classy enough for work, and breathable and comfy for walking, running errands, or just hanging out at home. They're best for spring days where you want to keep the wind off you but not get over heated while walking/hiking. The pockets are amazing feature. Could not want anything else form a pant