Departure Jogger Pants
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
The lightweight, Flexion active stretch polyester/spandex in these pull-on jogger pants make them ideal for anything from hiking to Sunday brunching.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two front hand pockets, one secure zip back pocket
- Banded cuffs
- Inseam: 27" Reg | 24" Petite | 30" Tall | 27" Wos
- Slightly Curvy; Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 86% polyester/14% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDebGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsfinally, sweats that fit!Sep 5, 2021
I am 5 ft tall, 107 pounds. Small petite fits perfectly. Not too loose, not too tight. Finally, sweats that fit!
- Yes, I recommend this productdallasGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsVery nice, comfySep 2, 2021
I wanted a capri length black pant. This pant worked. I'm 5-ll so as a pant the length is too short but as a long capri it works well. It lands around 2+ inches above my ankle. Material is very light weight. But it's the fit that works best for my plus size body. Nice thick elastic waist band with a drawstring.. Roomy leg that tapers straight down a long the leg line. Very flattering for me as I don't have super large hips or thighs. Easy, casual look. A basic nylon-ish type material. They were over priced at full price but I got them on sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productClaudiaGender FemaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThese work for tall girls!Aug 23, 2021
I love these pants! I bought them in blue and black last summer and fell in love. They feel casual and sporty, but can be dressed up just a bit with a blouse and sandals. The fabric is so comfortable, and they are super flattering. I am just under 6'2", and the length of the tall size is just perfect. As soon as the olive green color became available again this summer I bought them because I've loved my other two pairs so much!