Incline High-Rise Slim Ankle Pants
- UPF 50+
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
The performance pants with a put-together look, these are made with a two-way stretch polyester/spandex that's water-repellent and has built-in UPF sun protection. Constructed with a high rise and side panels for a slimming, flattering fit, they have two secure zip hand pockets.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Inseam: 27" Reg | 24" Petite | 30" Tall
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 89% polyester/11% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGrngrlGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect!Sep 9, 2021
These pants are sooo comfy! They don't wrinkle, are quick drying, and can be dressed up or down. Wish they were just a bit longer, so I bought the tall version and they are perfect! Even better when on sale!
- Yes, I recommend this productMelGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect pantsSep 7, 2021
I love these pants. Bought two pair for work and they are my new favorites. Slim but not skinny leg that tapers into the ankle with small slit at ankle.. Two snaps and zipper in front of pants. I bought the size 12 and it's a perfect fit. I have a regular build, 145 pounds. Looks great with sneakers or flats.
- Yes, I recommend this productdogmommaGenderHeightTypeActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsAnother great pair of pants from EBAug 17, 2021
Love these pants: comfortable and flattering. Love the really flat front and high rise. Regarding size, I did as other reviewers suggest and ordered up a size and am happy that I did. Would have been able to wear the smaller size but a little more room seems more flattering since I didn't want a skinny-jean or leggings look for this style. Other reviewers mentioned the "swishy" sound of the fabric: for me this is very minimal, and a fair trade-off for the easy care and stretch of this fabric. As soon as I received these pants I ordered another pair in a different color while they were still on sale. These are quality pants, and I'm willing to pay for quality and good fit, but who doesn't like a sale?!