Incline High-Rise Slim Ankle Pants
- UPF 50+
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
The performance pants with a put-together look, these are made with a two-way stretch polyester/spandex that's water-repellent and has built-in UPF sun protection. Constructed with a high rise and side panels for a slimming, flattering fit, they have two secure zip hand pockets.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Inseam: 27" Reg | 24" Petite | 30" Tall
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 89% polyester/11% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLillyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLoveJun 18, 2021
I ordered these pants online, and as soon as I slipped them on my first reaction was, "Well aren't these pants incredibly cute and stylish!" Second thought: I'm ordering another pair! I was expecting something a little looser, but these pants are quite fitted. I am 5'8" 145 pounds, and the 6 fits perfectly. The high waisted waist band sits comfortably at my waist right at my belly button. And while they fit is so stylish, you could wear these pants to work in an office, they are also so comfortable that I will be wearing them on hikes and camping trips. Because of the stretch in the fabric, I have full mobility and comfort. Eddie Bauer does it again!
- Yes, I recommend this productGrace33Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConscool and comfortableJun 15, 2021
very comfortable and cool for the hot summer in Georgia.
- Yes, I recommend this productNV GalGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsLove!!!Jun 4, 2021
Love these pants. So comfortable!! They mostly fit well. They are slightly too big in thighs/hip area. I kept them and plan to have them altered. The waste and fabric are so comfy, it is totally worth it. They keep me cool and dry in the NV heat. Highly recommend!