Incline Utility Capris
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Built for hiking and anytime you want high-mobility comfort, these pull-on capris are made with a two-way stretch polyester/spandex that's water-repellent and has built-in UPF sun protection. Constructed with side panels for a slimming, flattering fit, they have two sleek zip front pockets and two low-profile cargo pockets.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Inseam: 24" Reg | 21" Petite | 27" Tall
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 89% polyester/11% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGrascillimusGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPicture is Exactly They AreJun 9, 2021
These joggers were exactly as advertised and pictured. Based on other reviews, ordered down 1 size. They looked fine, unfortunately I didn't look good in them. lol. I do recommend them.
- Yes, I recommend this productCindyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove the fit!Jun 9, 2021
I ordered a pair of these in storm last year. Ordered steel this time. Steel is a cross between khaki and grey. I am curvy and the fit is great! They initially go on tight, but there is a lot of give to the fabric. Great for walking, hiking, or leisure. They are a longer capri on me.
- Yes, I recommend this productJaneGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCapri'sJun 9, 2021
Great fit, comfortable and wash's great