Incline Utility Pants
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Built for hiking and anytime you want high-mobility comfort, these pull-on pants are made with a two-way stretch polyester/spandex that's water-repellent and has built-in UPF sun protection. Constructed with side panels for a slimming, flattering fit, they have two sleek zip front pockets and two low-profile cargo pockets.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 9.675" | Back Rise 14.25" | Knee Cir. 16.5" | Leg Opening 13"
- Inseam, Size 6: Reg 31" | Petite 28" | Tall 34"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 89% polyester/11% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNoneGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pantJun 20, 2021
Love the lightweight, flex style. Looks good
- Yes, I recommend this productLauraGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice PantsJun 19, 2021
These pants can be dressed up or down with the appropriate top. My usual size is a 6 but, based on reviews I purchased a size 8, and they fit perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productcarolm319Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsgreat all-around slacksJun 18, 2021
I had this style in 2 other colors and liked them so much, I ordered more in different colors