Incline Utility Pants
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Built for hiking and anytime you want high-mobility comfort, these pull-on pants are made with a two-way stretch polyester/spandex that's water-repellent and has built-in UPF sun protection. Constructed with side panels for a slimming, flattering fit, they have two sleek zip front pockets and two low-profile cargo pockets.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 9.675" | Back Rise 14.25" | Knee Cir. 16.5" | Leg Opening 13"
- Inseam, Size 6: Reg 31" | Petite 28" | Tall 34"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 89% polyester/11% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHoosier WomanGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsA game changer in travelOct 9, 2021
I was looking for pants that would travel & pack easily and still look polished and put together. These are frankly perfect. I've been able to use them on one trip. Looking forward to wearing them again. They did not disappoint. *I do wish they other colors as I would purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productHiker and BikerGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pair of pants -Order up a sizeOct 3, 2021
Glad I read the reviews on ordering a size up. I usually wear a 6 but ordered the next size up. They fit great. Really nice pair of pants that can be worn dressed up or down. Glad I purchased. I was going to order another pair but they are sold out
- Yes, I recommend this productMelissaGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove!Oct 1, 2021
They fit perfect and very comfortable. Love the movement. Can dress them up or down.