Incline Utility Pants
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Built for hiking and anytime you want high-mobility comfort, these pull-on pants are made with a two-way stretch polyester/spandex that's water-repellent and has built-in UPF sun protection. Constructed with side panels for a slimming, flattering fit, they have two sleek zip front pockets and two low-profile cargo pockets.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 9.675" | Back Rise 14.25" | Knee Cir. 16.5" | Leg Opening 13"
- Inseam, Size 6: Reg 31" | Petite 28" | Tall 34"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 89% polyester/11% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productislandgirlGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat versatile and comfort!Sep 15, 2021
I DO wish the inseam was 30 instead of 32... I always have to hem the pair when I receive it~
- Yes, I recommend this productTraceyGender FemaleHeight 4'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSo comfortableSep 14, 2021
I wear these pants daily to work. I bend, stretch, lift, sit. They are so comfortable I have bought them in all colors, some colors I have multiple pairs.
- Yes, I recommend this productAndreaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFavorite new Eddie Bauer productSep 12, 2021
Love the fit and flexibility of these pants with the added bonus if the phone pocket on the thigh.