Incline Utility Pants
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Built for hiking and anytime you want high-mobility comfort, these pull-on pants are made with a two-way stretch polyester/spandex that's water-repellent and has built-in UPF sun protection. Constructed with side panels for a slimming, flattering fit, they have two sleek zip front pockets and two low-profile cargo pockets.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Flexion two-way active stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Measurements, Reg Size 6: Front Rise 9.675" | Back Rise 14.25" | Knee Cir. 16.5" | Leg Opening 13"
- Inseam, Size 6: Reg 31" | Petite 28" | Tall 34"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 89% polyester/11% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBrigida1998Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVersatileSep 17, 2021
These are great. I bought them for hiking but haven't had the chance to use them for that yet. Instead I wore them to work. I dressed them up with a nice top and sweater. I tend to wear a tall in pants but bought the regular and these are perfect. If you have curves these aren't for you. I wear a 2-4 long pant/jean in many other brands but ordered the 6 regular based on recommendations. They are super comfortable and were made for me.
- Yes, I recommend this productislandgirlGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat versatile and comfort!Sep 15, 2021
I DO wish the inseam was 30 instead of 32... I always have to hem the pair when I receive it~
- Yes, I recommend this productTraceyGender FemaleHeight 4'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSo comfortableSep 14, 2021
I wear these pants daily to work. I bend, stretch, lift, sit. They are so comfortable I have bought them in all colors, some colors I have multiple pairs.